Contact us at [email protected]

Trending questions

What's included in the branding package?

The package includes a curated brand name, a .com domain, a logo and its variations, as well as a comprehensive brand guideline on how to use the brand. Furthermore, you will receive a presentation deck on Google Slides and a social media toolkit, which includes four different posting templates and social media images to get you started. Additionally, you will receive a fully developed website on Webflow that will be transferred to your personal Webflow account. If you have further questions, book a call with our team to learn more about the specifics.

What technology is the website built on, and how is it handed over?

All of our websites included in the exclusive package are built on Webflow, an easy-to-maintain platform where the website is hosted. We will transfer the Webflow account to you, so you will have ownership of the web project. Along with this, we will also provide web documentation and information so you can manage your website easily.

How does the domain name handover work?

All of the .com domains for the available brands have been purchased by us. After finalizing the payment for your selected brand, our team will guide you in moving the domain to your preferred registrar. Generally, most transfers kick off within a day following the domain purchase.

Do you offer support after everything has been handed over?

We’ll provide a 15-day window where our creative and technical team will be available in case you need clarification on the deliverables.

What about modifying some assets?

We can offer additional assistance for content and visual adaptation, or for the creation of new sections or website pages, which will be provided at an additional charge, calculated on an hourly basis.

What does it mean that I will get 100% of intellectual property rights?

It means that the designs, domain name, and all materials produced for your brand are exclusively yours. This package is sold only once and you will have full ownership of all the creative work.

What are the payment options for this package?

Our payment terms require a 10% initial deposit, with the remaining 90% due upon handover of the branding package, which coincides with the transfer of all ownership rights to you. We accept payments through various methods including credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, all processed securely via Stripe.

Does my new brand come with trademark or business registration?

Our branding packages don't cover trademarks or business registration due to their unique nature, which depends on the business's industry and location. We recommend consulting with a legal expert to check for any potential trademark conflicts with your chosen name in your specific industry and area. If there's no direct conflict, or if the existing trademark doesn't apply to your intended use, you may be able to trademark the name yourself. Even if a trademark already exists, you might still be able to register it if your business operates in a different industry.

What is your refund policy if I decide not to proceed with the purchase?

In case you choose not to go ahead with your purchase, our refund policy permits you to ask for a refund within the first 24 hours of your purchase. However, if you make this request post the 24-hour window, we might apply a 5% cancellation fee to offset our payment gateway and transaction processing expenses. This policy is applicable to the preliminary 10% payment you make for reserving a brand.

If you have any other questions, book a call or contact us at  [email protected]